[Web4lib] Non-printable pages?

gillikind at aol.com gillikind at aol.com
Thu Jun 22 15:50:49 EDT 2006

Well, there's also the fact that all you'd be accomplishing is making it harder for people to print your content, but not stop them.  As long as a user can save your content electronically (save a file or copy and paste), they can print your content. Perhaps the requester needs to be better educated about what can and cannot be done with html files.

David Gillikin
National Library of Medicine