[Web4lib] Federated search applications-why did you choose?

Gimon, Charles A CAGimon at mplib.org
Thu Jun 15 14:35:20 EDT 2006

One specific thing that was really nice about Central Search from
Serials Solutions is that they support a variety of options for
incorporating the look, feel and navigation of your existing web
presence into their product. We can keep files with chunks of html,
images and stylesheets on our regular webserver that get referenced for
presentation of Central Search search results. More vendors should do
things this way.

--Charles Gimon
  Web Coordinator
  Minneapolis Public Library