[Web4lib] Calendar App

Kelli Staley kstaley at lansing.lib.il.us
Wed Jun 14 22:15:03 EDT 2006

I had been looking for the same thing...

Mozilla's Sunbird seems to be the direction I'm going to go.
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/sunbird/
I'm going to create a different 'calendar' file for each room, and color
code them, and display all on one master calendar.
The only thing it didn't have that I was looking for was a method to prevent
double-booking.

Also, you can't print the full monthly calendar grid screen directly from
the program, but a 'print screen' works ok.

Our Circ department saw a demo and was very excited by the list printout,
making it easy to refer patrons to the correct room for an event.

Kelli Staley
Information Technology Services
Lansing Public Library
2750 Indiana Avenue