[Web4lib] Big Flash Drives

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Mon Jun 12 16:24:10 EDT 2006

At Boise State we simply give it to Lost and Found (at the circ desk)
and they hold it just as they do the lost books, jackets, ID cards,
bustiers, etc.  (actually only had one bustier found, on the floor,
under one of the computers in the reference area...was never claimed
so went to charity along with other clothes, books, etc.)

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com 208-283-7711
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA