[Web4lib] Big Flash Drives (snooping)

Marion Sumerianlibrarian marionsumerianlibrarian at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 23:44:18 EDT 2006

of course, after a reasonable amount of time . . . you
learned pretty quickly how to avoid having the same
thing happen to you again.

in your response to the previous post i could hardly
help but notice that you neglected to provide a list
of the contents -- at the very least, if not the files
themselves! -- of the flash drive you lost.

just curious, ms