[Web4lib] Big Flash Drives (snooping)

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Mon Jun 12 16:32:17 EDT 2006

Friday, June 9, 2006, 8:50:53 PM, you wrote:

LRK> In any case, at the most, I'd give the owner a day or two and then dive
LRK> into the thing in order to find out who owned it.  I can't imagine an
LRK> owner complaining about doing this -- when the reward is getting back
LRK> his or her equipment.

It could depend on how much kiddie porn he had on it (or, to be fair,
she had on it).

I've never lost a flash drive.  Why?  Mine is a Dell that goes on my
keychain.  Yes, the keys hang down from the computer during the minute
or two that I'm copying back and forth, but since I can't get home
without my keys, or into my office, it is pretty well guaranteed that
I won't leave it anywhere.

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com 208-283-7711
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA