[Web4lib] web hosting service

Stevens, Julieanne H. jhsteven at law.stetson.edu
Wed Aug 30 00:04:41 EDT 2006

I use Lunar pages. It is incredibly easy to use, allows SQL and php, has easy to use mail, etc. It's $99 a year and I've had no trouble at all with bandwidth  or servers being down.  My caveat would be is that I don't handle any pages that have a great demand, so I am unsure how it would hold up "under stress." It also allows FTP file transfers.  I also think it has a built-in shopping cart and am fairly sure a message board.
 http://www.lunarpages.com/