[Web4lib] web hosting service

Leo Robert Klein leo at leoklein.com
Tue Aug 29 23:53:45 EDT 2006

Roy Tennant wrote:
> I use 1and1.com as well. I rent a server from them and run all of the
> following sites from it:
>
> http://roytennant.com/
[snip]
> The one issue may be that what I got for $49/month a few years ago they now
> charge twice as much for (but they have yet to raise my fee, and I'm sure
> the new package is updated hardware). All in all, it's been a bargain for
> what I needed, but your mileage may vary.

Yikes: $100/month?  (Do you get someone to translate the German?)

I've housed all my productions with Pair.com and they've never let me
down.  Even with PHP Scripting and maybe a dozen MySQL databases, I
think I'm only spending $15/month.

They've even got a 'junior' account for around $5 bucks a month.  (I'm
adding in the 'discount' if you're able to pay for the whole year.)

I'm sure they're not the cheapest but again they're reliable and the
Tech Support is generally very helpful.

LEO

Leo Robert Klein
www.leoklein.com