[Web4lib] Drupal on a Windows server?

William Forgette wforgette at linc.lib.il.us
Fri Aug 4 09:51:11 EDT 2006

Yes, we are.

As long as you read the notes at Drupal regarding installing on IIS it
should be absolutely fine.

Additionally, it was NOT a problem to install and configure mysql and php on
the windows 2003/IIS combo like it was with previous versions of windows and
IIS.

---
William A. Forgette
Computer Services Department Head