[Web4lib] Authority + Wikipedia

Peter Morville morville at semanticstudios.com
Wed Oct 12 20:09:36 EDT 2005

It's a great idea Rich. Of course, in 2005, you'd have to use "sliders"
rather than knobs or dials:

http://www.iaslash.org/node/7678

Seriously, it would be great to have this sort of control (and algorithmic
transparency)...perhaps Yahoo! will deliver that sort of openness in order
to beat Google. Otherwise, we'll need an open source search engine.

Peter Morville
President, Semantic Studios
http://semanticstudios.com
http://findability.org