[Web4lib] CMS for library websites

Steve Oberg steve at obergs.net
Mon Nov 28 13:39:24 EST 2005

My favorite is Drupal.  I know of the following libraries who are using it:

Karlstadt University Library
http://www.bib.kau.se/

Ann Arbor District Library
http://www.aadl.org/
(one of the best implementations I have ever seen)

Louisville (OH) Public Library
http://louisvillelibrary.org/

I had hoped to implement Drupal in my previous job (at a small liberal
arts college) this past summer but unexpectedly decided to take a job
offer elsewhere and that put the kabosh on that development.

If there are other library sites that use Drupal, I hope someone else
will post them in response.  I know that many universities have
implemented it, as have corporations and all kinds of other entities.
I think that flock.com (the purveyors of the new, Firefox-based
social/community web browser, Flock) is powered by Drupal as well.

Steve