[Web4lib] CMS for library websites

Leo Robert Klein leo at leoklein.com
Mon Nov 28 14:07:29 EST 2005

Steve Oberg wrote:
> My favorite is Drupal.  I know of the following libraries who are using it:
>
> Karlstadt University Library
> http://www.bib.kau.se/
>
> Ann Arbor District Library
> http://www.aadl.org/
> (one of the best implementations I have ever seen)
>
> Louisville (OH) Public Library
> http://louisvillelibrary.org/

The Swedish site is an interesting implementation.  (Venn ick nur
Swedish sprichen konnte!)

On a side note, CivicSpace (www.civicspacelabs.org) has an
implementation of Drupal that might be a touch easier to implement.  In
general, the best way to get cozy with Drupal is to fall in love with
all the modules.  I know I did!  Then I saw that most of the ones I
liked the best were standard issue as part of the CivicSpace distribution.

LEO

Leo Robert Klein
www.leoklein.com