[WEB4LIB] Perl & JavaScript

John W. Chapman chapm157 at umn.edu
Thu Mar 17 17:06:05 EST 2005

I'm currently working through Randal Schwartz's book "Learning Perl," an
O'Reilly book. It starts at the absolute beginning, which I needed.  ISBN:
0596001320

His site has his columns, which do a good job of taking apart Perl scripts
line-by-line.
http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/columns.html

Hope this helps.

-John