Perl & JavaScript

Leavitt, Laura laura-leavitt at uiowa.edu
Thu Mar 17 16:21:54 EST 2005

I would like to learn more about Perl and JavaScript.  Can anyone
recommend any books / websites / online workshops (fee-based is fine)
for a beginner?  I've found some resources on my own but I'm not sure
how good any of them are...as I have been repeatedly amazed by the
collective wisdom on this list, I thought I would seek out your
opinions. I apologize if this has been covered already (which it
probably has) - I searched the archives and could not find any recent
discussion along these lines.
Thanks very much,
Laura Leavitt
Business Reference Librarian