[Web4lib] Blog Software

Catherine Lemmer lemmer at uiuc.edu
Mon Jun 20 09:40:26 EDT 2005

I am redoing the website for the small/rural public library
at which I work. I have limited web skills (HTML and
Dreamweaver) and wanted to add a blog for adding immediacy
for staff who do not have web skills etc.  The comments
indicate that Web Press is used.  My question is how hard is
it to load and maintain these blog software options--little
tech support in this area at my library.  Has anyone used
the public sites like blogger.com--would that be a suicidal
thing to do?  what about LisHost? Any comments welcome.

Catherine A. Lemmer
Reference
Galesburg Public Library
40 East Simmons
Galesburg, IL 61401
(309)343-6118
catherinel at galesburglibrary.org
(character following catherine is the letter "l" and not the
number "1")
lemmer at uiuc.edu