[Web4lib] Allowing comment editing on blogs

dmattison at shaw.ca dmattison at shaw.ca
Sun Jun 19 19:44:20 EDT 2005

Comment moderation as it's called is also a feature of WordPress. You can
set that as a default in WordPress as I imagine you can with Movable Type.
Comment spamming is a fact of life for bloggers. WordPress also has some
pretty good anti-comment spamming tools available.

David Mattison
Victoria, BC, Canada
dmattison at shaw.ca
Tiki Wiki Hut: http://www.davidmattison.ca/tiki