[Web4lib] Question about Mailman

Thomas Krichel krichel at openlib.org
Fri Jun 17 22:38:27 EDT 2005

  K.G. Schneider writes

> Over on PUBLIB, where we along with Web4Lib now reside, we're having
> persistent problems with Mailman getting locked,

  What do you mean by "getting locked"?

> which then of course means Sara and I then can't log in and
> manage users, etc.

  Hmm, maybe you want to turn your attention away from Mailman
  to the way it interoperates with your web server?

  I am running over 70 mailing lists with Mailman. While
  I had a lot of trouble with it 2-3 years ago, the latest
  versions on Debian seem stable.

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                      mailto:krichel at openlib.org
  visiting CO PAH, Novosibirsk   http://openlib.org/home/krichel