[Web4lib] Form coding problem

Edward Spodick lbspodic at ust.hk
Tue Jun 7 23:52:54 EDT 2005

Hi Susan,

At 12:47 PM +1000 6/8/05, Susan Murray-Smith wrote:
>My initial guess would be that a checkbox would normally have a "1" or a "true"  value
>rather than "yes" - have you tried these?

Yes - I had tried true and "1" and yes, in multiple cases.  None of them worked.

Someone else suggested that I should try "on".  And that worked!  So the solution has just been found.

Thanks to all those who replied.

-Edward

--
Edward F Spodick, Information Technology Manager
Hong Kong University of Science & Technology Library