[Web4lib] Contribute and Subject Guides

Annelise Y Sklar duchess at unm.edu
Wed Jun 8 13:17:37 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,
I've inherited my library's subject-specific research
guides and I'm trying to bring them into the 21st century.
I'm particularly interested in the University of
Minnesota's LibData and I'm wondering if anyone's had
experience with it. For political reasons, though, I'm
also interested in continuing to use static web pages and
setting it up so that our selectors/instructors can edit
them with Macromedia Contribute. Has anyone had success
(or no success) with convincing non-web people to maintain
their own pages in this manner?

Many thanks!
Annelise

Annelise Sklar, MSLS