FW: ProQuest Acquires Serials Solutions

Ranti Junus junus at mail.lib.msu.edu
Sat Jul 10 16:19:26 EDT 2004

Ranti's note:
I am not sure how this will affect  the very useful A-Z list (and other SS
products), though.  I surely hope they will still be available for Serial
Solutions' subscribers.  But business is business and this surely will
enhance Proquest services.

======
ProQuest Acquires Serials Solutions
Friday July 9, 10:34 am ET
Acquisition of E-Journal Management/Linking Leader Gives ProQuest Superior
Linking Capabilities to Enable Seamless Searching for Users

ANN ARBOR, Mich., July 9 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- ProQuest Information and
Learning has acquired Seattle-based Serials Solutions, Inc., a leading
provider of e-journal management and linking services. ProQuest Information
and Learning, a unit of ProQuest Company, creates and publishes databases for
libraries and educational institutions worldwide. [...]

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/040709/def009_1.html

--
Ranti Junus, Systems Office
 Michigan State University Libraries