[WEB4LIB] RE: Question on log file(s) for Deep Freeze users

Michael Sauers msauers at bcr.org
Thu Jul 1 09:26:22 EDT 2004

Ah, I understand now. As far as I know this is not available in DF. However
it does sound like a good idea to suggest to Faronics. Though you'd have to
have at least the Professional version and have the "thaw space" turned on
in order to write the log to a spot that won't be cleared on reboot.

Michael Sauers, Librarian, Trainer & Author
Bibliographical Center for Research (BCR)
Aurora, CO :: 303-751-6277 x110 :: msauers at bcr.org