[WEB4LIB] opening pdf files

Tony Lavender tlavender at promediaco.com
Wed Jan 1 10:04:58 EST 2003

Isabel,

They both work for me, but the "Bad" file is 20 times bigger than the "good"
file (428KB rather than 20KB) so I suspect that you have a fairly slow
dial-up connection at home and didn't wait long enough for the "bad" file to
load.

Soemone familiar with Acrobat could certainly reduce the "concert.pdf" file
to a manageable size!

Hope this helps,

Tony Lavender
Promedia Inc