opening pdf files

Isabel Danforth danforth at alumni.tufts.edu
Wed Jan 1 09:59:05 EST 2003

Each time the library produces a printed newsletter, a pdf version is given
to me and is placed on our web site.  Yesterday I posted 3 pdf files and
didn't test thoroughly before going home.

Today I attempted to view them from home and each of those on both mine and
my husbands computers just hung, never opened.  Does anyone have an idea of
what is wrong?  I telneted to our site and attributes on those files are
the same as on others that work.  Older pdf files on the site load okay.

Bad file example is  http://russelllibrary.org/concert.pdf

Good file example is http://russelllibrary.org/form.pdf

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks.