[WEB4LIB] Standard format for such things as Telephone Numbers?

Robin Boulton rboulton at linc.lib.il.us
Tue Jan 21 17:55:09 EST 2003

I haven't had to deal with anything like this but I suggest that you
consider using XML format (if there is one for phone numbers - I know there
is a specific format for dates, though I can't recall specifically what it
is). Seems like XML is the way to go for data interchange and communication
between different systems, and may be even more important if you are
working in an international environment. I'm sure someone on here or on the
XML4LIB list will be able to assist.