[WEB4LIB] Standard format for such things as Telephone Numbers?

Shirl Kennedy shirl.kennedy at owen.vanderbilt.edu
Tue Jan 21 17:48:56 EST 2003

Not sure about phone numbers, but for addresses:

Frank's Compulsive Guide to Postal Addresses
http://www.columbia.edu/kermit/postal.html

"This document tries to describe -- or invent when necessary --
conventions for addressing postal mail from within the USA to other
countries that are both (a) effective (i.e., have a good chance of
working), and (b) as inoffensive as possible when addressing choices
might be controversial."

Shirl Kennedy
Electronic Resources Librarian
Walker Management Library