fixing a layer's position absolutely on the webpage

Info Galway Library info at galwaylibrary.ie
Thu Mar 21 12:01:56 EST 2002

Hi,

I am trying to create navigation buttons that remain visible on the bottom
righthand side of the webpage as the viewer scrolls down the page. I can
place the buttons within a layer and position this layer absolutely. But the
layer does not remain visible as the user scrolls down the page. I believe
it is possible to do this with JavaScript but a search of the internet did
not yield any precise results. I only need to do this for Internet Explorer
5x as I am creating the page for a small intranet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
John Fitzgibbon

Galway Public Library