Filtering software recommendation for a medical library

Paul Mills mills at htls.lib.il.us
Sun Mar 17 12:32:25 EST 2002

Hi,

One of the medical libraries that is a member of my regional library
system is interested in obtaining filtering software.  They wish to
offer access to a select list (perhaps 10-12 sites) of urls and nothing
else.  So, they won't be making full use of the filter's capabilities
(or lack thereof, actually).

I was wondering if someone has experience with a product that makes it
easy to add or subtract to the list of approved sites for visiting.  I
have worked with Fortres, and I know it can do this, but I imagine there
are others out there as well.

Does the Public Web Browser offer this functionality?

Thanks for your time and interest.

Paul Mills
mills at htls.lib.il.us