[WEB4LIB] some more on library floor plan

Jeph Remley jremley at lms.kent.edu
Tue Feb 12 12:58:10 EST 2002

You could try taking a look at the Virtual Tour I set up for our library a
year or two ago...

http://www.library.kent.edu/tour/

Most of the pages will have two Flash movies in the bottom corners, with the
right side movie being the building in 3D and the left side using a floor
plan for the specific floor.  The pages could easily use a revision, but
it's been a low priority - it might at least give you some ideas.  We had
talked about how much fun it would be to make it more detailed - putting in
a call number you wanted and the maps would show you about where to walk,
making the 3D building a bit more detailed, etc.

- Jeph Remley