[WEB4LIB] Windows NT and DVD players

Anne Kaay KaayA at trinitydc.edu
Thu Aug 22 15:03:29 EDT 2002

The only audio software loaded is RealPlayer 8 Basic edition as well as WIndows Media Player 6.4.07.1112. Adaptec Direct CD (v. 3.01 e S6) is also loaded but I do not know if this software plays DVDs or is only for playing/burning CDs.

We've been informed that the driver for NT does not work and that software would not be useful so we have not loaded any DVD software so...?

Thanks for any information!

Anne

>>> "Bosman, Don" <dbosman at mail.lib.msu.edu> 08/22/02 02:49PM >>>
Do you have DVD playback software installed on the system in question?