Dreamweaver4 problem

Jeremy Foster agjf1 at nsh.library.ns.ca
Tue Apr 9 09:07:48 EDT 2002

Make sure you apply your template to the page first and then input the title..

If you create a page, input the title and then apply the template..your page will then get the templates page title.

-Jeremy

On Tue, 9 Apr 2002 Yvonne Reynolds  wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I hope this question is not too specific for this list.
>
> Has anyone else had a problem with the title element when used with a template in
Dreamweaver 4? One should be able to give individual titles to the pages, but in
my version I am unable to change this page property for individual pages. Anything
I type in the title bar is ignored.

> Would it make a difference that the template I am using was created by altering
another template i.e. a template based on another template? Possible corruption
somewhere along the line?

> Any practical advice most gratefully received.
> Thanks,
> yvonne

Jeremy Foster
HRL Webmaster