Dreamweaver4 problem

Yvonne Reynolds Reynolds at nbict.nbi.ac.za
Tue Apr 9 10:11:42 EDT 2002

Hello,

I hope this question is not too specific for this list.

Has anyone else had a problem with the title element when used with a template in Dreamweaver 4? One should be able to give individual titles to the pages, but in my version I am unable to change this page property for individual  pages.  Anything I type in the title bar is ignored.

Would it make a difference that the template I am using was created by altering another template i.e. a template based on another template?  Possible corruption somewhere along the line?

Any practical advice most gratefully received.
Thanks,
yvonne

Yvonne Reynolds
Website Manager
National Botanical Institute
Kirstenbosch.
P/Bag x 7, Claremont 7735, South Africa
Tel +27 21 799 8712
Fax +27 762 0646
email: reynolds at nbict.nbi.ac.za
http://www.nbi.ac.za
http://www.plantzafrica.com

"This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential.
If it is not intended for you please delete it and notify the sender.
If you are not the intended recipient you may not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print, act or rely on this email in any way."
"The integrity of this communication may not be free of errors caused by
virus, interception or interference."
"The NBI email facility may not be used for the distribution of chain
letters or offense email.
NBI accepts no liability for unauthorized use of its email facility"