HTML Code

Colleen Falcon falconco at oplin.lib.oh.us
Tue Sep 25 14:35:02 EDT 2001

Here at MOLO, we maintain our member libraries websites on our server; one
of the staff members from our member library has created a site called "YA
Resources." She has this site (http://www.geocities.com/cplrmh/) and all
web page files residing on GeoCities server.  GeoCities is getting too much
traffic to this site, so they want her to find another organization that
will host her site.

The library asks MOLO if we could her host site, and we said yes.

My problem is that when I tried to view one of these web pages in Netscape
or in Explore -- the HTML code is showing and not the actually design of
the web page. I checked the code it seems all right.

These web pages were done in Word 2000 and converted to (HTML) code, but
the code looks more like (XLM).  These files were saved using the extension
html.

I used Office 2000 HTML filter 2.0 to clean up a web page files to see if
that would help to resolve the problem but no such luck.

Thanks,

Colleen Falcon
MOLO Regional Library System
www.molo.lib.oh.us