[WEB4LIB] Time Accounting Software

Paul Deane pdeane at rla.lib.il.us
Tue Oct 9 11:13:24 EDT 2001

I have the exact same situation and recently purchased Infinitime software
that fits the description you give.  We are having it installed now so I
can't give you any experience.  However, I did test a single workstation
version called Time Wolf that worked well.  The number for Infinitime is 800
473-9457 X 103.  It is supposed to let each staff member clock in and out.
It cumulates their time worked, vacation, sick time, etc..

Paul Deane
Director
Round Lake Area Library
pdeane at rla.lib.il.us <mailto:pdeane at rla.lib.il.us>