technology wish list

treed at clearwater-fl.com treed at clearwater-fl.com
Tue Oct 9 13:24:01 EDT 2001

Greetings all,

Now, here's a question that hopefully, you all will have tons o' fun with.
If you had all the money you need, all the staff you need, what would your
technology wish list be?  Think not only of today, but also of the future?

I'm talking in terms of products, software, hardware, services offered to
the public, anything, really, as long as it's "library-related" (whatever
that *really* means) and technology oriented.

We're working on our Technology Plan for the coming years and I'd like to
get your take and see what y'all come up with.

Happy wishing!  (I've had fun so far!)

-tracey

Tracey Reed
Webmaster/Systems Analyst, Clearwater Public Library System
treed at clearwater-fl.com