[WEB4LIB] RE: academic web administration

Lee Jaffe ldjaffe at cats.ucsc.edu
Mon May 14 15:58:06 EDT 2001

When a new campus Web page was launched a few years
ago, it didn't even mention the Library.  We spent the next
couple of months arguing for a Library link to be added.
Eventually the point that seemed to win the day was that all
of our sister campuses provided a link to their libraries on
their homepages and therefore we looked like the only campus
without a library.  We got the link, not in the main menu, but
off to the side and below the campus newsletter.

-- Lee Jaffe, UC Santa Cruz