OPAC Design Question

Dietmar Bussmann Dietmar.Bussmann at mpiv-hd.mpg.de
Thu May 10 13:41:29 EDT 2001

Hi all,

see an upcoming new library system in our institute we are discussing
the use of server based technology ( like Cold Fusion as we have at the
moment ) or use the standard possibilities of the new ALEPH - System
with Javascript, CSS and Frames.....and no opportunities for users with
old browsers and low speed connections.

What is your practice and experience here ?

Thanks for ideas and comments.

Dietmar

--
Dietmar Bussmann,
Max-Planck-Institute for Comparative Public Law and International Law