[WEB4LIB] Using Dreamweaver

Craighton Hippenhammer CHHammer at olivet.edu
Mon Dec 17 16:18:14 EST 2001

I'd be very interested in a list discussion on this topic.  Please publish to the list.

Craighton Hippenhammer
Information Technology Librarian
Olivet Nazarene University
chhammer at olivet.edu

>>> "Drew, Bill" <drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU> 12/17/01 01:09PM >>>
I have Dreamweaver on order.  I did test it on my own personal website
before.  Does anyone have any recommendations for converting a large site to
take advantage of Dreamweaver's template functions?  I want to create a
common header(?)  and footer(?) for all our webpages. Any other thoughts on
such a project?

Wilfred (Bill) Drew
Associate Librarian, Systems and Reference
SUNY Morrisville College Library
E-mail: mailto:drewwe at morrisville.edu
BillDrew.Net: http://billdrew.net/
Not Just Cows: http://people.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/njc/
Library: http://library.morrisville.edu
Wireless Librarian: http://people.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/wireless/
SUNY Morrisville College: America's Most Wired 2 Year College - 2001, 2000