[WEB4LIB] HTML editors

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Thu Apr 5 20:52:42 EDT 2001

It is fine.  But, just download it and try for yourself.  A great deal
of preference in such tools is whether or not it fits your style.
What I call the Ford vs. Chevy argument....either will get you to
work, just as either Mac or Win will handle your word processing or
web page creation.  Of course be ready to duck when things get hot on
any of those topics.

cheers

dan