Does this exist?

Debra Shapiro dshapiro at slis.wisc.edu
Mon Nov 27 10:15:39 EST 2000

depends -- it you have a newer Mac, with system 9 or higher, there
are some free iTools from Apple that I think could do what you want,
but buying the newer Mac in order to use the free software would be
more than just buying software, obviously!

see:
http://itools.mac.com/itoolsmain.html

I think the one called HomePage might do it.

Best,
deb.

dshapiro at slis.wisc.edu
Debra Shapiro