Surveys

Donald Barclay dbarclay at library.tmc.edu
Wed Nov 22 13:39:04 EST 2000

We are planning to redesign our Website (hurrah!), and so we put a feedback
form on our site. You can see it at:
http://www.library.tmc.edu/webfeedback.html.

We've been getting some useful information about what resources are clients
use most, though not much in the way of comments on design or navigation.
Almost all of the comments have been along the lines of "More online
journals" and "More help using online journals."

Even though the form hasn't given us quite what we had hoped for, the
information we have gathered will help us with the redesign because it tells
us what resources we need to emphasize and provide the most help for. Even
better, because of the feedback form we are building up a pool of client
volunteers to test the Beta version of the redesigned site when it comes up.

The result will be much better than our current Website, which was designed
by fiat from above. Not a good way to design a Website.

Donald A. Barclay
Houston Academy of Medicine-                         always the beautiful
answer
Texas Medical Center Library                         who asks a more
beautiful question
dbarclay at library.tmc.edu                                     --e.e. cummings
713-799-7120