Vendacards for printing

Diane Madrigal dmadriga at MAIL.NYSED.GOV
Wed May 10 17:03:18 EDT 2000

We're looking into setting up a vendacard system to charge for printing and are currently talking to two vendors, Copico and Imagemax.

I know from previous Web4Lib discussions that several other libraries have set up similar systems, but I didn't find much in the archives about these specific vendors.  If anyone has dealt with either Copico or ImageMax, we'd really like to hear about your experiences - good or bad.  Please reply directly to me at dmadriga at mail.nysed.gov; if there's interest, I'll summarize for the list.  Thanks!

Diane Madrigal
New York State Library