[WEB4LIB] RE: Viewing PowerPoint2000 Presentations in Netscape

Cindy Chick cchick at netcom.com
Tue Mar 7 17:32:35 EST 2000

I'm also finding this frustrating.  Even when specifying both browsers, I
can't read the notes section in Netscape, and since it's not adjustable in
Netscape, as it is in IE, there's not much I can do.

Does anyone use another presentation software package that does a nice
job of saving to html?  Problem is that I really like how Powerpoint 2000
presentations show up in IE, with the outline on the side, etc., which is
why I don't want to go back to '97, but I don't want to be browser
dependent, either.

Cindy Chick				cchick at netcom.com
Co-Editor, Co-Publisher, LLRX.com
http://www.llrx.com