[WEB4LIB] journal search stats

Glenn Bunton gbunton at odu.edu
Sat Apr 15 12:23:42 EDT 2000

This is a very interesting, albeit rather typical, approach to using research.
Determine your conclusion first, then go try and find research that validates
the conclusion. Somehow I suspect those who instruction and educate others on
the proper methods of information analysis would have a significant problem with
this approach.

In terms of the specific question, I believe you will find, if you are actually
willing to accept what the numbers really say, the opposite to be true. At least
all the numbers I have gathered or viewed over years seem to suggest that as
home use increases campus use also increases.

plum at ulink.net on 04/15/2000 11:23:08 AM
Please respond to plum at ulink.net