[WEB4LIB] Re: journal search stats

Nancy Sosna Bohm plum at ulink.net
Sat Apr 15 13:19:32 EDT 2000

Thank you for your input. My assumption was based upon personal observation,
but I had neglected to consider that numbers of available terminals, extent
of hours of availability, and even ambience could reverse the results. Or
perhaps you are thinking of percentage of change of the on-campus separately
from off-campus? I was thinking of the percentage of the total student
population.