FrontPage98 and Hyperlinks

Leslie Edwards edwardsl at metronet.lib.mi.us
Tue May 11 11:14:36 EDT 1999

We have recently installed FrontPage98.  I used to run Sitesweeper to verify broken links, then upload the Bad Links Report to our Intranet so that the web team could access it.  When I try to import the file now, I get an error message saying "the server timed out".  I have also tried using FrontPage98 to "verify hyperlinks", which works fine, however, I  would like to know if there is any way to run this as a report, or save it as a file so that I can upload it to our Intranet?  Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

    Leslie S. Edwards
    Technology Intern
    Southfield Public Library