[WEB4LIB] "systems librarians"

Thomas Edelblute thomas at anaheim.lib.ca.us
Wed May 5 15:45:58 EDT 1999

Since I am a hardware person, I went for the A+ Certification from the Comptuer
Technology Industry Assocation.  For anything else, I recommend classes in the
operating system you are going to be working with for your system.  Since my library
is moving more and more into a Windows NT environment, this is what I am pursuing.
Larger systems, however, will need UNIX experts.

--
Thomas Edelblute
Anaheim Public Library