[WEB4LIB] Re: IE 5.0

Dan Lester dan at 84.com
Tue Mar 23 12:48:26 EST 1999

At 08:54 AM 3/23/99 -0800, Jay Frantz wrote:
>About this latest MS toy: I still don't like it as much as Netscape
>because it doesn't offer a print preview option. It is quite fast as they
>predicted it would be. ...Still like my Netscape...

I won't get into browserwars, but will point out that since you can print
marked selections, you don't have to play the game of previewing and then
printing only the pages you want.  You can print EXACTLY what you want.

We're converting our public machines to IE as we work on them, as it loads
so MUCH faster.  We'll also likely convert to IE5, as it is even faster,
and doesn't have the weird .pdf viewing problem.

cheers

dan

--
Good, Fast, and Cheap: Which two of the three would you like?
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID 83716 USA 208-383-0165