[WEB4LIB] Converting OCLC tape records

Dan Lester dan at 84.com
Wed Jul 28 18:04:05 EDT 1999

Have you asked OCLC for an alternative format?  I'd be amazed if they
couldn't give them to you on CDROM, DVDROM, DAT, or something else.  They
might also be able to FTP it to you.  You might have to pay again......

I'd also bet that someone at Columbia could do it for you....and so could a
whole host of service bureaus that are in the phonebook.

cheers

dan

--
Good, Fast, and Cheap: Which two of the three would you like?
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID 83716 USA 208-383-0165