[WEB4LIB] question re: Netscape 4.08 (professional)

Darryl Friesen Darryl.Friesen at usask.ca
Tue Feb 9 16:36:08 EST 1999

>I've looked at preferences and <blush> to admit that I can't see where one
>designates the download directory for saving files.

I don't think you can.  My experience has been it defaults to same directory
used the last time the "Save As..." dialog appeared.  It's up to the user to
specify were they want to save a file each time they download one.

- Darryl

   Darryl Friesen, B.Sc., Programmer/Analyst    Darryl.Friesen at usask.ca
   Consulting & Development                     http://gollum.usask.ca/
   Department of Computing Services                 163 Murray Building
   University of Saskatchewan                              Main Library