[WEB4LIB] News Reporter Inquiry: Internet/Library/Hispanic

Walter Minkel wmink at teleport.com
Fri Feb 12 18:19:03 EST 1999

Folks-- We've found that it's difficult to find good quality sites for
young people in Spanish on the Web. If anyone knows of any good ones, will
you please post them to the list? Thanks, W

On Fri, 12 Feb 1999, Stephanie Stokes wrote:

>        *** News Reporter Inquiry  ***
>
> Joyce Kelly, ALA Press Officer has received a call from
> a writer at "Sesame Street Magazine" who's doing an article
> "for the Hispanic Market regarding the use of the
> Internet..."  The reporter wants to know the following:
>
> QUESTION: What Internet sites, services and tips does your
> library offer/recommend for the Spanish speaking?
>
> The deadline to receive this information is Tuesday, Feb. 16.
> REPLY TO:  e-mail address is jkelly at ala.org
> COPY TO: e-mail: stephanie at friendcalib.org
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Stephanie Stokes
> "Library Media & PR"
> http:ssdesign.com/librarypr
> stephanie at ssdesign.com

wmink at teleport.COM  Walter Minkel * Web librarian * Writer * Portland, OR
[Jurassic Park 2:] Tix exert civic T-Rex exit. --Palindrome of the Month